Friday, August 17, 2012

Pop Tab Bracelets


These bracelets were really pretty simple to make.  I had been saving up pop tabs for awhile (well, actually my husband has been saving them for me... if you remember I gave up pop several months ago) so I had plenty of them.  All you need is about 20 pop tabs, give or take, some thin ribbon or string, and a plastic bead.



Start by cutting your string.  You'll want to make it longer than you need.
First, fold your string in half and tie a knot at the folded end, making a loop about 1/2 inch long.

Start stringing the pop tabs on the string, overlapping them and weaving them in and out as you go.
(Refer to the picture... you'll get it.)


  Once you get to the end, tie a knot.  Then string your bead over it and tie another knot.  Cut the string close to the knot.


Put the bracelet on your arm and pull the bead through the loop.  Now you have a super easy, cute bracelet that cost next to nothing to make!






No comments:

Post a Comment