Friday, July 6, 2012

Pineapple Whip

Since we are well into picnic season, I thought I would share one of my favorite healthy dessert recipes.  It's really tasty and easy to make.  I don't know about you, but I absolutely despise those dreadful jello salads with fruit in them.  This is a great alternative to jello salad. 

There are only three ingredients:

One 12 oz container of whipped cream
One 20 oz can of pineapple tidbits in juice
One 3.5 oz package of pistachio pudding mix


I recommend making a double batch - I always do!


Start by putting the whipped cream in a large bowl.  Crack open your can of pineapple and drain the juice into the bowl (do not pour the pineapple in yet).  Empty the pistachio pudding mix into the bowl and mix well.  Then add the pineapples and mix again.

For best results, let it chill in the fridge for a few hours.

Then dish it up and enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment