Sunday, March 25, 2012

Clothes Hanger Toilet Paper Holder


Tonight I saw a picture of something similar to this on Pinterest.  When I followed the link, the site was written in Spanish, but it didn't look too hard to figure out.  All you need is a wire hanger.  It helps to have needle nose pliers and possibly a ruler or measuring tape too.
Start by stretching your hanger out into a circular shape.  You will then morph it from a circle into a square shape.  Your t.p. holder should end up being about 6 inches x 6 inches.
After that, there really aren't any specific instructions... just try to bend the hanger into a 6 x 6 square shape on 3 sides, then on the final side, bend a half oval shape into the inside of the square.  Use the picture as a guide.  You may have to play around with it and re-bend the hanger several times in order to get the right shape.  By the end of the project, I was starting to feel like it was a Rubix cube since I had to keep going back and starting over again.  This would be good for a bathroom that doesn't have a t.p. holder, or for camping trips.  I haven't decided what I'm going to use it for yet, but I just had to try it.  It costs nothing to make, and it only took me about 15 minutes.





9 comments:

  1. hi very nice blog and very nice information and so cool.
    She has a thing for toilet paper, and its just not unrolling it (tried the putting it backwards trick), she just likes to tear it apart.
    I found that this works really great so I actually can have toilet paper that isn't shredded...plus I love the designs. I didn't know that they have them for sale..I'll have to check that out.


    toilet paper holders

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Made this for my flat as we had a nonexistant toilet roll holder. Great Idea! Try it out. Saved me a couple of dollars! :):)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice to be visiting your blog again, it has been months for me. Well this article that i’ve been waited for so long. I need this article to complete my assignment in the college, and it has same topic with your article. Thanks, great share. portable toilet hire

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks I was searching for a solution to hang on my porta potty and this worked perfectly and was easy and free!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Toilet paper dispensers Thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and love learning more on this topic. If possible, as you gain expertise, would you mind updating your blog with extra information? It is extremely helpful for me.

    ReplyDelete
  7. 99fab offers the best coat hangers at a very cheap rate. If you are interested in buying check out Coat Hangers .

    ReplyDelete