Sunday, April 15, 2012

Weekly Menu Plan 4/16

As I mentioned in my last post, I have been much shorter on time lately.  I do, however, have a few projects in mind that I hope to start soon.  This week is a very busy week already.  Besides having a full work week, I have something on the calendar almost every day.  One thing I am thankful for is my weekly menu planner, which has made meal planning much, much easier.  It has saved me so much time and money.  It makes planning a week's worth of meals so quick and easy, and it allows me to easily plan meals around what I already have. Sometimes I even plan ahead to use leftovers from one night for another night's meal.  Here is my meal plan for this week.  All of them are fast and easy, which takes the extra stress off me as I'm expecting a very busy week.  One less thing I have to worry about each night.

Monday:  Chicken salad
Tuesday: Crockpot chili
Wednesday: Tuna burgers
Friday: Tacos (as always)
Saturday: Frito Pie using leftover chili
Sunday: Bourbon Chicken with Chinese vegetables



No comments:

Post a Comment