Saturday, February 4, 2012

Low-Carb Super Bowl Menu


You can still have a delicious selection of snacks on the table on Super Bowl Sunday even if you are eating low carb.  Here is my menu for game day tomorrow:




Peanuts

Carrots and Ranch Dressing Dip

In reality, I will probably allow myself a few Fritos with the Skyline Dip.  The tradition in our house is to eat Skyline Dip for dinner and watch The Puppy Bowl on Animal Planet during commercial breaks.  I also watch it during the game if I don't have an interest in either one of the teams who are playing.  This is one of those years.  I figure if I don't care about either team in the game, then that's 4 hours of my life that I could spend doing something else.  I am way too busy to waste 4 hours watching a game I could care less about!

No comments:

Post a Comment